Apply for the
Senior Sales Executive – Digital Transformation Service position
"*" indicates required fields
New Business Client Director
Our client is seeking an experienced New Business Client Director to represent and sell their world-class service offerings. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, ability to meet/exceed quotas, and new account acquisition. The candidate has a passion for “hunting” new customers and has extensive experience in selling to the “C” level. Must be hungry and have a passion for winning.
The New Business Client Director role requires experience consulting Enterprise customers in technology strategy with a focus on delivering business outcomes. This role will need to have experience selling to the Enterprise customer segment. (100M-1B in revenue) The New Business Client Director will have experience selling with a consultative approach vs product fulfillment and is able to establish credibility with executive decision makers and IT leadership.
They need someone that can be very hands-on, do whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them for their prospects. The New Business Client Director candidate should possess sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, a comprehensive in-market network, and significant sales experience that will be vital to helping to develop new opportunities and drive revenue. This individual contributor role will be focused on planning, prospecting and pipeline development, opportunity qualification, deal positioning and closing to overachieve individual sales targets.
This position offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and the opportunity to sell highly differentiated Cloud/IT solutions. The successful candidate will be able to show examples of their own sales success and achievements by way of exceeding sales quotas and personal recognition through sales awards or acknowledgments.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this position can be remotely based out of U.S or Canada.
- Generate net new sales revenue through a consultative and solutions-oriented approach.
- Leverage existing Sales tools to accurately forecast, track and modify sales funnel, regularly and with consistency
- Manage a base of 3-5 existing key clients and be responsible for driving a pre-determined level of revenue growth, oversee the overall client relationship strategy of that base of clients.
- Gain referrals via an extensive personal network to drive additional increased business for the organization
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals.
- Stay in total engagement with the account during the sales cycle while bringing in additional necessary resources from the Sales, Product, Client Success, and Practice-based teams.
- Collaborate with Chief Information Officers (CIO), Chief Financial Officers (CFO), IT Directors, ERP Management Teams and other IT professionals to develop plans for IT optimization and cost control/reduction.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations largely through managed services relationships, IT project work and staff augmentation.
- Experience in delivering business outcomes leveraging technology. In this role, the New Business Client Director will be expected to understand the business of the prospect and map our client’s platform back to the clients initiatives.
The platform consists of (but not limited to):
- Enterprise/ERP Cloud Strategies
- JD Edwards, EBS, Netsuite and Peoplesoft Support (CNC, Report-Writing, Development, Functional Helpdesk, Migrations & Upgrades, Sys Admin)
- Database Administration/Management (remote DBA) for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, and MySQL.
- Data and Analytics
- Cloud Architecture, Application Development, Governance and DevOps
- Security Governance and Managed Security Services
- Private Cloud and Networking
- Thrives in a fast-paced, flexible working environment.
- Highly developed consultative selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills
- Experience in communicating effectively and collaboratively with C-level executives, finance/procurement, legal, and line of business representatives
- Very articulate with excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Obvious business acumen with a collaborative and transparent approach with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Able to work under stress and handle multiple critical priorities
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- Ability to leverage supporting team of Technical Resources, Lead Generation, and Marketing
- Demonstrate desire for continuous learning and development as industry and client needs evolve
- Sales Force knowledge/skills
- Degree in Business Administration or related technical field.
- Knowledge of outsourced IT, managed hosting and cloud-based services, products and procedures.
- Advanced computer software skills: MS Office, PowerPoint.