Apply for the
Sales Director – Cloud, Data, & AI Consulting position
"*" indicates required fields
- You are responsible to close new business in the range of $3 Million to $4 Million annually.
- Establish C-Suite relationship across multiple business units with the customer to continue to capture additional Customer Wallet-Share.
- Minimum of 5 years of selling outsourced IT consulting services-solutions driven, project-oriented services (not license or managed-services with heavy emphasis on prospecting
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with IT professionals, technology decision-makers, and business decision makers–including C-suite.
- Must be adept at all facets of the sales process from lead generation through account management and development, and have a deep understanding of the solution sales cycles, selling process and creative in overcoming sales obstacles.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and generate net new opportunities
- Ability to conduct high impact presentations.
- A team player – comfortable collaborating with marketing, technology, and leadership to drive optimal results for clients and company
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial setting
- Experience of Microsoft partner ecosystem and established network of Microsoft sellers and rep is highly desired but not required
- Previous experience with selling Microsoft solutions like Azure Infra and Data services highly desired but not required
- Experience selling programs in IT Services, Consulting, Cloud Migration, and Data Analytics
- Demonstrable and verifiable (via W-2) quota achievement for the past 3 years
- History of generating $3 Million to $5 Million in new closed business
- Self-Starter, entrepreneurial approach, with an agile frame of mind
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with executive presence
- Bachelor’s degree in related/associated degree. MBA/Sales Certifications a plus
- Willing to travel up to 25% (maximum)