Apply for the
SaaS Sales Executive position
"*" indicates required fields
Role: Senior Business Development Executive – SaaS Sales
Our client is a leading AI-driven modern help desk software integrated with Microsoft Teams. Our client is reimagining and redefining auto-resolutions through artificial intelligence and machine learning. They are a team of over 100 from different cities around the world heavily focused on making ‘automated employee support within seconds’ a reality.
Our client is rated #1 in Service Desk category for Ease of Use, Ease of Setup, Likelihood to Recommend (G2 Summer Report 2023). They continue to push the boundaries of what is possible for IT/HR/Enterprise Service Desks. The innovation that they’ve created in MS Teams and AI Service Desk is unparalleled within the industry.
This trailblazing role offers an exhilarating opportunity to join the team during a critical growth stage.
They are looking for a motivated and experienced SaaS Sales BD executives to join their team!
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing a winning strategy to accelerate our client’s growth in mid-enterprise segment.
- Taking MQLs all the way to deal signing
- Understanding how to qualify the deals and focus in the right deals
- Understanding deal dynamics, key stakeholders/decision-makers and their motivations
- having value-driven conversations with C level executives
- creating business case and overseeing proof of concepts, when needed
- Working with marketing team and BDRs for effective strategic outreach
- Delivering accurate and detailed forecasts weekly
- Provide win/loss analysis and feedback to product team
Between 7-10 years as an individual contributor in SaaS Sales teams with a proves track record of meeting sales quota.
They are looking for ‘Rainmakers”
B2B mid-enterprise market is a must
Experience selling into CIOs, CTOs, Head of HR or Head of Service desk is desirable
Experience in AI and high technology, especially for high growth company is a big plus
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field are desirable.
Compensation: Competitive base salary and performance-based commission structure.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Eligible to participate in sales incentive program
- Being part of an incredible journey
Preferred – NJ, Bay area or Cincinnati.
Otherwise – Remote
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.