Apply for the
Digital Commerce Sales Executive position
"*" indicates required fields
Our client’s goal is to help accelerate the future of frictionless commerce. They will help lead this change over the next decade because they believe a future where technology is embedded intimately into our everyday lives can benefit everyone and shape the interactions with the brands we love. They will help shape the future of frictionless commerce by working together with some of the best brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry to leverage converging technologies that will make it possible to accelerate frictionless commerce faster than ever.
Our client provides services focused on designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining complex eCommerce solutions for large enterprises. They provide the technical skills necessary to effectively use technologies combined with the business context to leverage a solution to solve their clients’ business challenges. In addition, they strive to fill the gaps in available technology with their IP to reduce the barriers to adoption.
They enable inclusive, immersive and highly personalized experiences for their clients and their customers. They build our products with a view to productizing and scaling technology to lower the costs and reduce the risks of implementing and managing their integrated solutions. Each of their solutions starts with a reliable and reputable e-commerce, supply chain or MDM platform, which runs on enterprise-grade infrastructure customized to meet a variety of client needs, situations, and budgets. Over the next ten years, they will add new categories and capabilities to define frictionless commerce ecosystems.
This is a journey of technology acceleration combined with consumer readiness and adoption. They are looking for people capable of adapting relentlessly to the rapidly evolving world around us.
Are you a high-performing individual excited by driving wins for your customers? Do you have expertise in developing eCommerce solutions for clients in the B2C and B2B opportunities?
By working closely with their prospects, your mission will be to win both new logos and formulate and implement client-centric strategies that will enable them to deepen client relationships and drive top-line revenue growth for their organization.
In this role, you will have two areas of responsibility: Uncover new prospects within their defined market segments, and act as a Trusted Advisor to their existing customers. As the Trusted Advisor, you will bring together our client’s expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions that help their clients’ deliver their most critical business outcomes. You bring together the right team to drive profitable delivery, influence the client’s strategy, expand our client’s footprint, and ensure sustainable account growth. As a hunter, you will develop account penetration strategies that drive real business benefits to your prospects.
Emerging Commerce implementations and support are among our client’s fastest-growing businesses. Our client wants to expand its relationship in this business area and help customers understand how these solutions can support their digital and frictionless commerce initiatives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop direct new client relationships, convert leads into opportunities and close new logos and revenue.
- Work with partners to hunt new logo opportunities.
- Work with Account Executives to cross-sell commerce solutions into our existing customer base
- Maintain a consistent and predictable sales pipeline
- Manage opportunities through the sales cycle to close using the our client’s Sales Playbook
- Work strategically and tactically with the identified partner and in their ecosystem to drive demand generation activities, joint pipelines, qualification and opportunities to close
- Build and execute annual and quarterly named account and territory plans, including marketing activities
- Build and manage relationships with key contacts at partners
- Target, develop and nurture new key channels and partnerships
- Systematically support key partners and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
- Attend and represent our client at Industry events
- Develop insights into the nuances of attracting clients
- Share insights and best practices with other members of our client and encourage the culture of learning throughout the organization
- Log and record all client information, interactions, insights, projects and opportunities accurately and timely with CRM tool
Skills & Competencies:
- Must have in-depth knowledge of enterprise eCommerce sales
- Must be able to help customers understand why they should select a specific software platform for growth
- Data-driven selling experience: Has successfully used sales processes, analytics and methodologies to obtain predictable revenue
- Performance-driven: Has a bias for action and results — an energetic, highly motivated person who relishes challenges and tirelessly pursues objectives. Proven track record in previous positions
- Curiosity: ability to understand through effective questioning and listening
- Adaptability: Can learn complex and new concepts quickly
- Direct experience with the platforms would be an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling eCommerce solutions and services in the provider ecosystem e.g. IBM WebSphere Commerce, VTEX, SAP Commerce, Oracle ATG Web Commerce, Salesforce, Commercetools etc
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a client acquisition (hunting) role that required consultative selling, including a demonstrated track record of quota achievement
- Negotiating skills and ability to define and process to successful outcomes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- Is comfortable in a technology environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience guiding customers through a sales process, from pre-sale to post-sale
- Ability to multitask and properly prioritize initiatives
- Must maintain a positive, enthusiastic, self-starter attitude with an innate desire to meet and exceed expectations
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.