Apply for the
Business Development Manager – Digital Commerce Services position
"*" indicates required fields
Business Development Manager
Responsible for revenue generation across:
- Commerce – Salesforce, Commercetools, SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce, etc.
- Data – Product Information Management/MDM ( Informatica, Stibo, etc).
- Performance & Security – Digital commerce-focused, AI-driven CDN for accelerating performance while providing an immersive user experience.
- Visualize and lay road map for next 2-3 yrs for the US region, keeping in mind organization’s expertise & capabilities.
- Player/Coach like role with responsibility to sell and build a US sales team with support from the best Digital Commerce pre-sales, architects, and SME’s in the world.
- Acquire at least 4-6 top logos in a year leading to $2-3 Mn revenues, in terms of professional services &/or solution selling.
- Sell, Lead, and influence the team positively with fresh ideas/energy always.
- Proven track record in Digital Commerce with experience in selling to C level executives (5-7+ yrs exp at least).
- Good to very good industry connects (esp. in SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Informatica & Commercetools sales teams, customers, partners etc).
- Ability to generate self-discovered leads across the industry and build networks.
- Must be able to acquire new customers and contracts & expand in existing clients through upsell or cross sell.
- Mature and with entrepreneurial attitude and spirit.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Team Leadership and building skills.