Apply for the
Business Development Executive – Digital Commerce position
"*" indicates required fields
Business Development Manager – Digital Commerce Services
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, our client enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Our client is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries.
Their prestigious Sales team represents a true leader in global commerce services, and continues to build on their reputation for quality, transparency, and trust that they have cultivated since 2003.
They combine proven methodologies, innovative solutions, deep technical expertise, and award-winning design to attract and retain clients from global brands to small companies and empower them to be leaders in their industry.
The career opportunities they offer are endless, and they provide extensive mentoring and coaching opportunities to our teammates so we can continue to be the best in the industry. The Business Development Manager (BDM) is an experienced, aggressive sales professional with the main responsibility to sell new business for our client.
About the Culture
Our client is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. They are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. They offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
- Build out a new business GTM prospecting plan by focusing on opportunity development within our ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Present companies capabilities, service offerings and differentiators via the phone, email, virtually and in person
- Demonstrate understanding of market conditions, clients’ needs and how our services best meet those needs; propose appropriate solutions to meet those needs and secure new clients
- Effectively work with the the inside sales teams to canvas territory being aware of eCommerce re-platforming initiatives or related opportunities
- Meet with and cultivate productive relationships with partners particularly Adobe Commerce (Magento), SAP Commerce Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Sell a balanced book of business spanning the our company’s lines of business or service offerings
- Demonstrate knowledge of existing clients including their names, eCommerce platforms, project and client profiles and apply appropriately to opportunities in your territory
- Have a solid understanding of our client names/references for major vertical industries
- When appropriate, attend trade shows and conventions with the goal of building relationships to drive incremental revenue
- Drive attendance to in-person and virtual events
- Use the executive team when / where needed to assist in advancing opportunities and closing business
- Maintain consistent contact with key players as they make career changes, re-establish relationships and continue selling the benefits of working with us.
- Develop and nurture new pipeline opportunities through various marketing activities; cold calling, networking, teaming with industry partners and influencers
- Effectively use data and search tools to extract accounts/contacts for your territory
- Maintain a detailed prospect pipeline, with comprehensive activity notes, in the CRM salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Forecast opportunities and closable bookings in SFDC
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly activity targets
- Provide feedback to your supervisor on progress, opportunities and/or issues
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above
- Experience building Go=to-Market plans within the technology marketplace
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing with minimal oversight
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of the eCommerce marketplace
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Innate drive to succeed with a willingness to take action