Apply for the
Senior Account Executive – ERP Software Sales position
"*" indicates required fields
Account Executive – ERP Software Sales
Our client is disrupting the ERP space! They are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, their Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses.
Their ERP platform is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
The Best and Most Modern Cloud ERP Software:
Unlike legacy ERP systems, our client’s software is driven primarily by business users, not IT personnel or expensive consultants. Business users are empowered to configure the system to meet their unique needs. They can introduce new products, change processes, create tailored mobile applications, add customer/supplier communities, all using clicks, not code. We call it low-code, business driven ERP. Companies can rapidly deploy these changes and are not constrained by the slow, expensive upgrades and version lock issues of legacy ERP.
Companies achieve maximum synergy and ROI when they deploy our client’s ERP with Salesforce CRM together on the Salesforce platform. This includes real time connections with the Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Ecommerce Cloud and Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
By combining the system of engagement and the system of record on one cloud and one data model, companies can realize the benefits of 360-degree customer views, seamless front to back-office processes and real time reporting across ERP and CRM.
All these significant businesses benefits can be realized from one cloud while simultaneously lowering IT, integration, and system administration costs.
The Account Executive (AE) is a proven sales contributor with great energy and initiative to build a territory, drive sales cycles, and close business. The AE formulates and executes a strategy to maximize business growth. This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Solution Architects and Partner Alliances; therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The AE is a high-impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results and is responsible for generating revenue for his/her assigned region and meeting or exceeding quotas. This is a remote position based in the United States.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly and annual booking targets by initiating and completing the sales process including prospecting, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, scheduling appointments, making presentations, understanding business needs, developing solutions and proposals, forecasting, and overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Penetrating new accounts and helping organizations understand that technology is strategic to their business plan.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships by demonstrating the product’s value and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with and coordinate internal resources to share information, execute sales cycles/processes, and respond to RFPs
- Identify and build relationships with prospects and partners within specified territory to drive more sales and new customers within the territory.
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and seeking new opportunities to expand the account;
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Works with Partners to build relationships that contribute to the goals of this role.
- Diligent use of Salesforce CRM to track all opportunities, leads, activities, forecasts, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of proven quota attainment selling ERP or Supply Chain applications into Manufacturing and Distribution companies.
- Proven track record of hitting quota and sales objectives
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles.
- Intuitive, tenacious, and competitive
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in both mid-market and large enterprise is a plus.
- Experience selling in the salesforce.com ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience selling SaaS is a plus.
- No restrictions to periodic regional travel and ability to work remotely
In addition to base salary, this position is eligible to earn commissions.
They offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!