Apply for the
Account Executive – Salesforce Summit Partner position
"*" indicates required fields
Our client is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. They challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between their customers and team. With 350+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and in the US, they will continue to grow.
As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to join them at a key growth stage to help them expand beyond a healthy referral business and develop new, long-term Mid-Market accounts across industries including High Tech, Consumer Goods & Services, Financial Services and Health & Life Sciences.
You are responsible for identifying prospects and converting them into customers. Youʼre not just a sales professional, you like to get to know new companies to analyze how we can add value to their business. Rolling up your sleeves, thinking out-of-the-box and demonstrating the possibilities is key, as is building relationships with their partner’s sales organization to generate leads and close opportunities.
This is a remote role and you will collaborate heavily with team members located globally.
- Ability to approach and sell to decision makers, including C-level executives
- Experience selling and scoping Salesforce services, including staff augmentation and managed services
- Ability to identify requirements and propose solutions that deliver business value
- Penchant for detail and excellent written communication skills
- Passion to ensure a positive experience for their customers
- No fear of technology or working in a dynamic atmosphere
- Existing Salesforce relationships with RVPs, AEs and Salesforce Partner Alliance
- Identify, develop and close on new logos to meet and exceed quota targets
- Create the foundation for long-term customer relationships
- Lead customer discovery meetings and participate in project estimation
- Provide specifications to prospects and respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Manage deal cycle and deliverables including SOW and MSAs in line with compliance requirements
- Build strong relationships within Salesforce organization, providing value in their sales cycle
- Log all Salesforce licensing leads to ensure ACV is attributed to our client
- Track and report on pipeline status, including escalation to appropriate internal management
- Coordinate with account management and follow-up with customers post-close
- Collaborate with marketing to improve sales collateral and provide new customer references
- Previous experience selling Salesforce services is required
- Existing relationships within the Salesforce sales organization
- Understanding of concepts related to technical integrations
- Comfort conducting hands-on demos
- Experience writing proposals and negotiating terms
- Experience working in an Agile and iterative environment
- Additional experience in B2B or soware industry
- Experience working with offshore or nearshore teams
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.