Apply for the
Account Executive – Salesforce Services position
"*" indicates required fields
Account Executive – Salesforce
Our client is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services around Microsoft, Salesforce, NetSuite, and more. With employees across the nation, our client draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Our client’s technology sales consultants are dedicated to helping their client’s solve problems, address challenges, and seek business growth. Professionals in this role have extensive knowledge of technology solutions and how to apply them to mid-size & enterprise businesses. Our client’s technology sales team is comfortable working with clients in-person and remotely to address their questions and concerns. They have strong relationship-building capabilities, the ability to manage multiple ongoing client engagements and excellent project management skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Originate leads and build key relationships with client stakeholders in multiple industries
- Create a solution for the client by understanding their business culture and business challenges
- Communicate issues and needs to internal team, coordinate Product Demonstrations with Pre-Sales / Solution Architect team
- Create proposals and lead contract negotiating with clients
- Coordination of marketing activities alongside established and recognized marketing department
- Responsible for managing and networking with various channel partners/relationships
- Meet agreed sales targets Proven track record of selling six figure contracts and exceeding quota
- Experience managing complex deals, managing multiple contacts within a prospect account, managing outside consultants, and managing a long sales cycle
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Sales, MIS, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of solution based selling experience in a business-to-business environment
- 5+ years of experience selling IT Services around Salesforce Core Offerings.
Our client’s employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to flexible time off policy. Our client prioritizes their employees’ personal welfare; making sure their staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
- Their flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
- They observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- They provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through their wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
- They also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 9 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave for the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)