Apply for the
Sales Director – Digital Marketing Software Sales position
"*" indicates required fields
Enterprise Sales Director, Digital Marketing Software Sales.
Best-In-Class, Highly Relevant Product
The use of video by enterprises as the primary medium to engage their customers continues to explode. These customers expect video content to be localized for their region, personalized for their buying profile and optimized for their viewing device. Therefore, the demand for producing video at scale is one of the greatest challenges facing marketing and creative teams today.
Our client collaborates closely with Adobe to solve the challenges that digital marketing and creative teams encounter when working with large volumes of enterprise video. Specifically, this is around editing, creating, sharing and managing video in the cloud, particularly when teams are globally distributed.
Our client’s transformational technology seamlessly integrates remote and collaboration capability into their existing Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
Our client also has a joint product offering with Adobe. This uses our video software to connect Workfront’s project management to the content creation capability of Creative Cloud. The result is an optimized and automated end-to-end video production workflow, which enables the production of localized and personalized video at scale.
Gartner recently undertook a 6-month evaluation of their product along with five global competitors. Not only did Gartner select theirs as best-in-class, but they ended up deploying it across their own corporation.
Top Tier Reference Customers
Brands: Airbnb, Prudential, Adidas, Monster Energy, Home Depot, Nintendo.
IT & Technology: YouTube, Gartner.
Creative Agencies: Sky Creative, Trailer Park, Malka Media, BBC Creative.
Broadcasters: HBO, Turner Broadcast, Hearst Broadcast, CNN, CBS, Meredith.
Government: NASA, House of Representitives, US Senate, IMF.
Sports: US Tennis Association, PGA, Altitude Sports.
Secure Funding & Steep Growth Trajectory
Having secured further growth capital in 2019, We have a clear and exciting growth plan. The continued scale-up includes accelerated investment in our key US market.
Our rapidly expanding US customer base is supported by an office in Chicago. There is also a distributed sales and marketing team across the US, which is expanding further.
2020 and 2021 has seen 30% increases year on year in recurring revenue and a >60% growth in sales pipeline. Similar growth is on track for 2022 with aggressive growth targets are set for 2023; this growth is targeted to come from continued expansion into digital marketing teams at large US brands across ecommerce, retail, tech, insurance and finance.
We are searching for an exceptional sales professional to join our growing sales function and play an integral part in our next phase of growth.
The primary function of this quota-carrying role will be selling our video technology software into large enterprises, global brands, media agencies and broadcasters across the US.
The successful candidate will possess an early stage hunter mentality with an intense hunger to succeed. This role will suit someone who relishes the hard work required in a fast-paced sales team and who enjoys the excitement of a tech company in scale-up mode.
This role carries a generous uncapped incentive plan so will attract high performers who are utterly driven to optimize their earnings.
- Own and manage a defined sales territory as an independent contributor.
- Respond to inbound SQLs as well as aggressively developing leads to build a well qualified and
- reliable pipeline, leading to predictable sales.
- Follow the established sales process and deploy the available sales tools at each stage,
- whilst mapping to the prospects buying journey.
- Communicate with other internal departments (namely solution engineering and
- marketing) to arrange support and guidance on specific opportunities.
- Support opportunities with existing partners..
- Fully utilize the CRM to maximize contribution to the business.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years proven experience of solution selling leading technologies into large enterprises and brands across multiple verticals, into marketing and creative teams.
- A highly verifiable track record of consistently exceeding quota in a fast-paced software business.
- Solid knowledge of B2B sales process and methodology that is built on articulating the value of a product.
- Strong past experience of prospecting to unearth new sales opportunities, perhaps as an SDR.
- Knowledge and experience of selling Adobe Creative Cloud products and video asset management software is a big bonus.
Skills / Motivation
- Very strong self-motivatation and independently driven.
- Ambitious to consistently exceed quarterly quota to take advantage of a generous
- uncapped incentive plan to maximise their OTE.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A formidable communicator and presenter; in person, on the phone and over email.
- A highly personable demeanor with the ability to connect to people and build professional relationships.
- Diligent CRM and sales reporting skills.