Apply for the
Account Executive – ERP Software position
"*" indicates required fields
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Remote, US
Our client is changing. Their ERP solutions are transforming a huge range of global businesses, from food producers to manufacturers. In a world of generic enterprise software, they provide targeted solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive greater results. With over 3,500 employees, 60 different products and a global client base, there’s no better time to advance your career with our client.
They are looking for an Account Executive who will play a key role in the top line success of a scaling technology company offering multiple solutions such as ERP, Product Lifecycle Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing Planning, Execution & Tracking Systems, and Financials Management designed specifically for the fashion, apparel, footwear, accessory and home goods industries. There is growth opportunity that comes with this role as their organization continues to excel and move forward.
About the role:
The Account Executive is responsible for adding net new customers by pursuing new Greenfield opportunities in the market and helping these companies choose the right solution. This person must participate in a comprehensive sales process that promotes cross-functional collaboration. This person will also be responsible for planning, developing and executing sales strategies to meet an established quota within the Eastern US/Canada region.
You will also:
- Self-prospect key targeted accounts to schedule discovery and demo calls
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales Engineers and conduct discovery with all new prospects to understand needs and ensure you have proper info to conduct demonstrations and guide sales conversation with prospects
- Run web-based demos and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that map to potential client needs
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals, proactively manage qualified pipeline of outbound and inbound leads
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to manage, organize, and report your pipeline
- Attend trade events to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
This role typically requires 3+ years of experience as a pure “hunter” (for new logo/net new sales) at a software sales company. 2 years SaaS experience strongly preferred.
You must also have:
- Fashion industry knowledge is preferable
- At least 2 years of closing experience in software environment
- Operate in consistent cadence with quarterly quota
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce to accurately track sales activity and forecast pipeline in SFDC
- Ability to present the Exenta product and value proposition to C and VP-level audiences in-person.
- Proven track record, consistent performer that’s excelled throughout your career at other SaaS companies
If you share their mindset, you can share in their success. To find out more about joining our client, get in touch today.
Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and succeed together.
Our client pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. They are committed to applying this principle as they interact with their customers, build their teams, cultivate their leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other group status protected by law. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows them to embrace what makes them unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to their customer base.