Apply for the
Account Executive – Data & Analytics Services position
"*" indicates required fields
Requirement Date: 8/15/23
Position Name / Role: Account Executive
Number of Positions Open: One
Vertical Expertise: Financial Services, HLS, or Manf/Tech preferred
Location: Eastern Seaboard
Target Start Date: September
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 3+ years of enterprise-level Professional Services sales experience
- 3+ years of Partner led selling experience.
- Successful field sales experience preferred with an emphasis on:
- Visual Analytics (Tableau),
- Cloud Data Engineering (Snowflake/Starburst).
- Experience selling to Business Leadership, CDO, and CTO
- Create and drive net new revenue within a specified territory with designated Partner channels.
- Carry a $4MM quota once fully ramped. First year quota will be ramped at $2MM.
- Qualify, and work to closure inbound opportunities from marketing or partner channels.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold calling.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within Salesforce.
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Executive presence and strategic problem-solving depth
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Develops visually rich and professional presentation, proposal and RFP response documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Regular travel (expected 25-50%), variable.