Apply for the
Staff Augmentation Services Director – Custom Software Development position
"*" indicates required fields
Director Staff Augmentation Services
You will be a key driving force in creating a next-gen leader in Digital Engineering Services. They are already growing fast, and with you and your new leadership colleagues on board, they’re aiming for the stars.
You have a passion for technology services sales and especially so for Staff Augmentation and Growth! Their objective is to quadruple your business in the coming three years. This new role for our client is for a self-starter who can run a separate service line within a larger business. They provide outcome-driven software development solutions, which include three Service Lines: managed services, team augmentation, and staffing. This broad set of services in our portfolio enables them to engage and win with clients at different stages of their engineering and consulting service’s needs.
With you on board, they will launch a new and exciting effort to expand their Staff Augmentation business rapidly. You will be end-to-end responsible for the Service Line and have the P&L profitability. Your role will include sales, both direct and for your own clients, but also together with their business unit leaders, staffing, recruitment, and management of engineering resources. You will hunt for new business and bring in additional revenue through established clients. Your department will have broad interfaces internally and have excellent support from their talent acquisition team, HR, Business Units, and the global engineering centers.
- Full P&L management for their Staff Augmentation service line – Sales, Delivery, and Resource Management.
- Drive new business development initiatives both at your initiative and together with Business Unit leaders.
- Ensure they have the highest delivery quality, working closely with clients and your consultants.
- Lead the North American engineering team, i.e., the consulting resources that fall under yourbusiness purview.
- Organize and present team metrics to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- Design, and implement best-in-class sales and recruiting strategies in technology staffing.
- Work with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure that there is maximum utilization.
- Consult on workforce planning needs and establish a comprehensive recruiting strategy,including recruiting marketing and working with organizational partners to support new and existing talent needs.
- Work with the Sales Operations team to ensure a seamless onboarding process for each employee.
- Lead by example by prospecting and developing new accounts and building relationships with existing clients.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in technology sales and recruiting.
- Five consecutive years of experience previously running technology staffing departments.
- BA in Management or Finance
Our client is a full-service software delivery company with more than 900 employees. The company was founded in 2000 and has offices and development hubs in North America, Europe, and South America. Our client is trusted by over 350 clients worldwide, from financial and banking, logistics and transportation, education and healthcare, legal and other verticals.
They offer the following benefits: Competitive health insurance policies, gym memberships, flexible working hours, internal knowledge-sharing events, and team-building events — just to name a few.