Apply for the
Sr. Software Engineer Python position
"*" indicates required fields
- At least 6+ years of overall IT experience encompassing Python development and cloud exposure.
- The candidate must have strong development skills in Python . He should be well versed in custom API development in Python .(Validating each code written using python testing framework)
- The candidate should have experience in CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- The candidate should be having working experience in version control /release management using Bitbucket
- Proficient in various Gitlab/Git commands.
- Good communication skill as the person needs to work with US client directly and has a client facing activity every working day in scrum call and other meetings. (Should be able to elaborate design stories to Product owner supporting the technical facts counted in design)
- Should be okay to work as individual contributor (IC) occasionally firefighting for team’s need .
- Understanding and exposure in different AWS serverless /fully managed services like SQS, SNS, Elastic Search, step functions, AWS Neptune Graph (or Neo4j)
- Should be having good application design acumen and should be able to produce optimized serverless analytics pipeline design using AWS tool stack. (Skill of tool evaluation /AWS service evaluation is additional advantage.)
- Well versed with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Strong development experience in AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, AWS opensearch, AWS Elastic search etc.
- Well versed with patch, assert and unit test case building using Pytest /unitest module in pythonResponsibilities