Apply for the
Senior Solutions Engineer – S2P (Source to pay) Software position
"*" indicates required fields
Senior Solutions Engineer
Our client is looking for a smart, creative, energetic Senior Solutions Engineer with a proven track record in technical sales who can sell to enterprise and Fortune 1,000 companies. This position will be one of the most valued members of our client’s sales team, because this person will collaborate with multiple departments and work cross-functionally to share the company story with customers and prospective clients to help drive interest, excitement and revenue.
The Senior Solutions Engineer must be client-facing and able to uncover challenges and needs that might not be obvious as well as articulate capabilities and product positioning to both business and technical users at all levels. They must think outside the box, possess strong presentation skills, and be able to communicate complex technical ideas to a range of business, procurement, accounts payable and receivable personas.
The Senior Solutions Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with both new prospects and existing clients, as well as with Sales counterparts responsible for new logo acquisition and ongoing account management.
This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Understand the technical complexity and capabilities of our client’s solutions and product offerings
- Work cross functionally to create and design world class sales demonstration data content, demo scripts, and competitive scenarios to best position our client’s services
Provide deal support to presales for complex scenarios and propose creative solutions to product limitations
- Responsible for responding to technical aspects of RFPs and RFIs
- Assist sales and marketing with onsite meetings, trade shows, calls and webinars
- Act as a functional liaison between the Sales organization and Product Management/Development teams
- Influence product direction based on prospect needs and interest
- Dynamic and engaging presentation skills with an ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the business whether it be face-to-face, electronically or on the phone
- Highly organized, analytical, and able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- Detail-oriented and able to commit to and meet deadlines
- Possess knowledge of technology solutions that integrate with major ERP systems that include but is not limited to SAP, Oracle, Lawson and more
- You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience helping to solve large complex customer problems
- Demonstrated ability to articulate our client’s value to their existing and complex workflows
- Ability to make exceptional presentations and deliver project proposals to clients
- Deep understanding of cloud-based automation solutions
- Deep understanding of SalesForce, HubSpot, Excel, PowerPoint, and
other sales productivity tools
- Travel 35%+ to clients and industry events